Ayman Sayed Marei
Mr. Ayman Sayed Marei graduated from University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Political Science and Economics; has bachelor diploma of American University in Cairo (AUC) – Arts in Economics and MBA diploma of Maastricht School of Management (MSM), Egypt.
Mr. Ayman Sayed Marei has more than 15 years of experience in investment and finance:
- Currently – Head and Team Leader, NBFI, Equity Investment Division of Financial Institutions Development Department of ICD;
- Prior to joining ICD, was Head of research at the Board Coldwell Banker-Middle East Branch (Egypt);
- Investment manager at Amzaan Investments (United Arab Emirates);
- Financial Services Company, Sultanate of Oman and Ohod Investment & Financial Consultants, Egypt region; H.C. Securities & Investment (A Morgan Stanley associate), Egypt, etc.;
- wide knowledge and experience in a leasing sphere;
- currently a member of the Boards of Directors of the following international leasing companies: Arab Leasing Company (Sudan, August 2009); Enmaa Leasing Company (Egypt, April 2015);Halic Leasing Company (Turkey, October 2018).
050010 Almaty, Kazakhstan
+ 7 727 228 18 18